LORI HEINZE, PA-C
Lori Heinze, PA-C graduated from George Washington University. She became a certified physician assistant in 1999 and has primarily practiced in surgery and aesthetic medicine.
Lori joined Arnett Gunson Facial Reconstruction in 2014 as an assistant surgeon and also performs cosmetic treatments in the office including Botox® and facial fillers.
- 1997-1999 Master of Science, Health Sciences – Physician Assistant Certificate at George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1988-1991 Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Health/Fitness at Springfield College, Springfield, MA
- 2014 Present Physician Assistant in Orthognathic Surgery at Arnett Gunson Facial Reconstruction
- 2014-2016 Physician Assistant in Dermatologic Surgery at Santa Barbara Skin Institute
- 2012-2014 Physician Assistant in Aesthetics at Evolutions Medical Spa, Santa Barbara, CA
- 2010-2012 Physician Assistant in Orthopedic Surgery at Alta Orthopaedics, Santa Barbara, CA
- 2000-2003 Physician Assistant in Emergency Medicine at Grant/Riverside Methodist Hospitals, Columbus OH
- 1999-2000 Physician Assistant in Orthopedic Surgery at Regional Orthopedics, Malden, MA
- Licensed by the Medical Board of California
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Hospital Staff Affiliations
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara, California
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara, California